Aputure VS-1HD 7" LCD Monitor
- 7" 1920 x 1200 LCD
- HDMI, Component, Composite
- Supports up to UHD 30 with Firmware 2.4
- 450 Nit Brightness/1200:1 Contrast Ratio
- 160/160° H/V Viewing Angle
- Adjustable Safe Area Guides, Center Mark
- Gray, Blue, Red, Green Monochrome
- Dual Power Inputs
- Built-In Battery Plate
- Ball Mount & Sun Hood Included
The Aputure V-Screen VS-1 FineHD On-Location 7" LCD Monitor features a 7" LCD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, 450 cd/m2 brightness, and a 1200:1 contrast ratio for a crisp image. It features 160° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles. With HDMI, SD/HD component, and composite inputs, it can handle most video signals you throw at it including UHD 30, 25, and 24 fps with the firmware 2.4 update. Built-in display functions include aspect ratio selection, center marker, monochrome display in gray, red, green, or blue, and H/V flip.
The VS-1 FineHD features front panel mounted controls for power, input selection, and menu. You can display and adjust safe area guides as well as center marker, and the monitor's flexible power options allow for powering via the coax connector or optional Sony F970, F550, and NP-FM500H type batteries. It incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, and includes a ball joint accessory shoe mount and removable sun hood.
- Firmware 2.4
- The downloadable firmware 2.4 provides improved functionality by allowing the monitor to support UHD at 30, 25, and 24 fps. If your monitor does not ship with firmware update 2.4 installed, you can download it yourself by visiting the Aputure website.
- Using the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom of the monitor, you can mount the monitor to your camera's accessory shoe using the included ball joint mount.
- Flexible Battery System
- Compatible with Sony NP-F and NP-FM/QM type batteries. With an optional power adapter, you can be powering the monitor while simultaneously charging an optional battery connected to the monitor.