Aputure COB-120D LED Light Kit with V-Mount Battery Plate
- Bowens Mount
- 18 dB Quiet Fan
- Wired Remote Controller Box
- Wireless Remote with 328' Range
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- Built-In Handle
- Includes Dedicated Carrying Bag
The LS C120d can be seen but not heard - ideal for sound sensitive environments. The intelligent cooling system employs temperature sensitive fans to regulate the heat. There's also an Auto/Force button that triggers maximum cooling. In any case even at maximum power the fan noise doesn't exceed 18 dB - basically the sound of a person breathing.
The LS C120d's performance is backed up by its design. The all-aluminum construction goes through over a hundred fabrication steps. The reflector and accessory mount is the widely used Bowens S-Type and the wired controller is also separated from the body of the light, making it lighter and reducing its size. There's also an included wireless remote that allows you to control on/off and dimming functions from as far away as 328'. The LS C120d is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110-240 VAC power supply. You can also use its onboard V-mount battery plate for external battery power when mains power is unavailable. This LS C120d is delivered as a kit with a dedicated carrying bag to protect the light during travel and storage.
- Accurate Color
- The LS C120d features a CRI of 96 and a 6000K color temperature. Additionally, its TLCI also has been measured at up to 96. TLCI or Television Lighting Consistency Index, is the accurate measurement of color fidelity of a light source for broadcast use; a high rating shows that a light source will render colors well in a film or photography context. Therefore, the LS C120d will display natural color in both photo and video applications.
- Auto/Force Model Powerful Temperature Control
- The LS C120d has an intelligent temperature control system. The fan's rotation will be varied based on the correspondent ambient temperature. Furthermore, the fan will go to the maximum of rotation when you press the Auto/Force model. This complex fan system is convenient for both improving the dissipation efficiency and light lifespan in complex shooting environments.
- Quiet Operation
- Most lights utilizing a fan system are too loud and not suitable for film or video production, however, the LS C120d with its built-in electric fan produces only 18 dB noise like a person's normal breathing. That means fan noise is negligible, even if your LS C120d runs at maximum output.
- Professional Bowens Mount
- LS C120d uses a industry-popular Bowens S-Type front mount providing the option of using the wide range of accessories from the many manufacturers that use this mount.
- Portable and Lightweight
- Portable and lightweight are two characteristics many photographers and filmmakers can appreciate in equipment that's often used and the LS C120d weighs in at 3.5 lb.
- Separated Light Control Operation
- The LS C120d has a separated light control design. This allows users to control illumination on the controller box; you no longer have to operate from the back of the light greatly increasing the balance and reducing the weight, as well as the time spent adjusting the fixture.
- Intelligent Design
- Featuring an aircraft grade aluminum body, the LS C120d is tough and durable. More than 100 fabrication procedures such as extrusion, cutting, trim, sandblasting, and laser engraving are employed.
- Effective Battery Power Solution
- The LS C120d is able to meet various shooting requirements with battery mount options; the V-mount battery plate is ideal for situations where mains power is unavailable.
- 328' Wireless Remote Control
- Using 2.4 GHz FSK technologies, the LS C120d can power on or off or adjust brightness wirelessly, even at distances up to 328'.
- The LS C120d has the convenience of an integrated handgrip for adjusting the light's direction and quick packing.